Monday, December 1, 2014

Music is my life
Reading and writing is my life
What else is there to be said?
I was pretty young when I made this dumb blog and I was just screwing around but now I actually feel inclined to put this silly blog to use, and sort of make a cyber-journal/ personal collection of all the things I'm proud of creating. 
I feel like it's good to just start this now so I can look back at this a year from now and see how much I've grown, as a person and a writer/musician. 
I feel like creative people never give themselves enough credit for the things they do, we always look for what we could've done better instead of what we were great at.
If people look at this great, if not I really don't care-oddly enough I like keeping my works personal.
I'm just going to use this blog to post my mini-creations, mostly poems and short stories, and possibly videos of me playing my piano <3

No comments:

Post a Comment