Monday, December 15, 2014

A little something I wrote for a sims competition. 


“Everyone wants to be famous, everyone wants to shine, and everyone wants to be a star. But people fail to realize that we all are stars, some that just haven’t been born yet. A star needs the right amount of pressure and the right amount of time before it implodes and becomes what it was always meant to be. I mean after all according to science we are technically stars ourselves, waiting for that moment to bloom and leave the universe, with our foot prints and trails drifted far behind us. But that’s another topic for some other time, my name is Ivy Ware. Most nights you can find me at one of Bridgeport’s bars, bartending at one of those crummy bars downtown. People trudge into those bars telling me their sorrows and their life stories but I always knew one day I would have a chance to tell them about my own story, and that day is now. I don’t know my mother or my father but I will be a parent one of these days and I want my children to realize that there’s no such thing as impossible. My motto is that if you aren’t dreaming too high then you’re dreaming too low. Being on this reality show will help me get closer to my dreams, discovering a new species. Whether I win or lose, this will only be another chapter in my book, the page will still need to be turned and words will still need to written.” @Simstaridol wodpress


No comments:

Post a Comment